1. The pregnancy was making me sick
2. My laptop was broken
3. Sick. Sick. Sick
4. A charming visit to Steven Point
5. Did I mention being sick?
6. Soccer tournament, Project Runway design challenges, Mario Cart and YouTube videos with Brenna, Livi & Cam
7. Helping prep for 'the Mother of all Garage Sales'
8. Hanging with the sweetest babe in the whole wide world.
9. Attending a super-fun wedding. They had a dessert ROOM.
10. Food & family in NYC (God Bless Mary's Fish Camp)
11. Heartburn and more sick
12. A cool brisk walk with family for Al's Run
13. A swanky charity event for breast cancer
14. Glee (new favorite show, Thanks Amy.)
If we didn't lose our camera we'd have pics of our adventures. We do have a pic of what occupied us Sunday night. Homemade chicken soup with dumplings.
Hi guys!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you a lot since we are heading into the big one year anniversary and the babe will be here soon!!!! I keep hoping you are feeling better, this post is so cute. I wish we lived closer. I to get really distracted by things like project runway and glee. he he.