Saturday, October 18, 2008

Anyone want to hang with me?


Hi there - I'm Christa. I've been hearing rumors that my parents are having a 'destination' wedding. I thought - AWESOME! - until I found out I couldn't go. Then I hear they are going to take a short trip to Isla in November. Now that really sucks...for me.

So here I am, hoping you or someone you know will want to hang with me while my parents are on some south of the border adventure. Here' a little about me that you might like to know:
  1. I'm a Virgo.
  2. I'm very mellow. Sometimes my mom even checks to make sure I'm breathing.
  3. I ignore other dogs. I am above them all.
  4. I can hold it a long time. Really. I dont necessarily like it, but I can do it.
  5. I LOVE to chase squirrels or rabbits, but only when I feel up to it.
  6. I'm not a cuddler and I like my own space (hint, hint Mom). Therefore, I dont sleep on the bed or your lap.
  7. I LOVE getting my belly rubbed. Constantly. As much as possible.
  8. I don't tug on the leash. Please. I'm a lady, not an animal.
  9. My bowel movements are regular and unmessy. Easy cleanup.
  10. I like to stare at you while you eat. Eventually I'll give up and lay down once I know I wont get any scraps. If you give me scraps, I will be unrelentless in my staredown.
  11. I've got the cancer. I'm taking some medicine and I actually feel pretty good. I am NOT a victim.
  12. I need to take medicine everyday for this weird disease I have. But I love it - my pills get stuffed in this playdoh like treat and I swallow them whole.
  13. I like to hang out where you hang out, I'll probably follow you room to room. Most of the time you wont even know I'm there.
  14. I NEVER bark. In fact, the only time I make any noise is when I dream.
  15. Most common thing I hear from other people who meet me - "I wish my dog was like her"

So if you would like to come stay at my house, or if I could come stay with you, my parents will throw you some cash and a million thank you's. If you are available these dates, drop my parents a line, K?

Thursday, November 20 thru Sunday, November 24th

Monday, March 23rd thru Thursday, April 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment